Registration and Policies
Class _ Birthday Registration
To register for classes or to make a birthday party reservation, you may register online, by phone, or by fax. Participants may register once the program has begun at a pro-rated fee if space is available. Please make all payments using Pay Pal online, or by cash or cheque. Please make cheques payable to Epicurious Kids Cookery Inc.
- You will find an online registration form below the description of each class on this website. The process to register for a class online is easy. Fill in the registration form at the bottom of each class description. You will be taken through our online booking process.
- To Register by Fax:
Click Here for our CLASS Registration Form
Click Here for our BIRTHDAY PARTY Registration Form
Click Here for our Summer Camp Registration Form
- and fax it to 403-239-5344.
Class Refund Policy
A reservation may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the class and you will receive a credit towards a future class.
Make Up Classes
If your child is unable to attend a class, we will issue a credit towards a future class.
Children with Allergies
We are a peanut and tree nut free kitchen. Please notify us before the class or event if your child has allergies in order for us to ensure all ingredients are safe and have no possibility of cross contamination.
Questions about Registration?
Please feel free to contact us.
Cooking Class Policies
- Payment must accompany class registration.
- A reservation may be cancelled up to 7 days prior to the class and you will receive a credit towards a future class.
- If you cancel less than 7 days prior to a class, your payment is non-refundable. You are encouraged to send a friend in your place if you are unable to attend.
- Please be considerate to the other students in the class. Do not bring or send your child to class if they have had fever or stomach flu in the past 24 hours. If they have an active cough and frequently need to blow their nose, it is also recommend that they not attend.
- Epicurious Kids Cookery reserves the right to cancel any class due to insufficient enrollment or instructor illness. We will contact you and provide either a full refund or credit.
- If a class becomes full we will be happy to add your name to a waiting list and contact you if an opening becomes available. Please be sure that we have your phone number and e-mail address so that we will be able to reach you. Payment will be required if you would like to secure your space in the class.
- Please ensure you either fax, scan and email, or submit signed Epicurious Waiver and Release Form before the party commences.
Birthday Party Policies
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is required to hold your reservation for Birthday Parties. The balance is due on or before the day of the party. Credit Cards may be used to pay deposit through Pay Pal if booking online. Balance may be paid over the phone using credit card or in store with debit, credit card, cash or cheque.
- If you cancel your reservation, your deposit is non-refundable. Deposits will be applied to the total cost of the birthday party.
- Our party packages require a minimum of 8 children and a maximum of 12 including the guest of honor. If less than 8 guests attend, the fee is the same.
- We will require the final number of children attending 7 days prior to the party. The party fee is based on your final RSVP whether or not all of your guests attend.
- Epicurious Kids Cookery reserves the right to cancel any party due instructor illness or severe weather conditions. We will contact you and provide either a full refund or credit.
- Although we provide aprons to protect clothing, we ask that children be able to easily roll up their sleeves and avoid bulky clothing. Any costumes are worn over top of clothing.
- Parents are welcome to stay for the party, but because our space is limited we ask that the number be limited to four.
- At least one parent needs to be present for the duration of the party .
- We ask that a parent be available to help if there is a child that needs some assistance during the party.
- Please ensure parents of all children attending the party either fax, scan and email, or submit signed Epicurious Waiver and Release Form before the party commences.